Tuesday, June 23, 2015

I Love Laughing At Myself

 
       Keep in mind my hearing is not worth a darn and I no longer have hearing aides.   
       I went to the chiropractor on Monday. I have been 3 times since Thurs---I have two bulging disks in my neck causing the headache from hell.  He said my neck muscles were back to being real stiff, which I knew because my neck exercises were more difficult to do that morning . 
       I was laying on my back and he was doing this pulling thing on my neck and I heard him say "breathe deep" so I did. Then he said it again and so I took a good deep breath again.  He stopped manipulating my neck and moved his hands which had partially been covering my ears.  Then he said "Hhmm... usually when I tell people to wiggle their feet they loosen up their muscles." 
      Breathe deep ..... Wiggle feet ..... they sound the same to me!!

3 comments:

  1. My husband and his business partner were both quite hard of hearing--used to get a giggle out of their conversations because nine times out of ten they were talking on two completely different subjects and didn't know the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is funny and so glad you also enjoy the humor. Hope the wiggling of your feet finally helped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For what it is worth, I have a friend with bulging disc problems and he gets botox shots that help a lot.

    ReplyDelete