Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Magazines!



 
I may be in trouble now --- I will never get anything done around my house.  My library is now offering magazines for check out online... digital magazines.  One of the little things I miss about working in a library are the magazines.  During my 20 year career I almost daily read a magazine on my breaks or lunch hour.  I don't remember how many magazines my library subscribed to but many --- over 100 I seem to recall.  Now there are 42 magazines available to me online for reading on my laptop or tablet.  I will skip some, like Car & Driver, but 22 of them are of interest to me ... including Prevention, Reader's Digest, Weight Watchers, Newsweek.  What a cool opportunity as I can't afford to subscribe to magazines. I love my library.  Are you a library user?  I hope so.  Check in with your library and see what they have new for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment