Homemade Fabric Softener Recipe
6 cups HOT water
3 cups white vinegar
2 cups (16 ounces) Suave Conditioner for hair
(or any kind of conditioner you want. My daughter makes it for me and has used Suave numerous times because it is less than $1 a bottle - even less when you use coupons)
- Mix the conditioner & hot water well, until conditioner is dissolved completely.
- Add the vinegar and mix well.
- Store in a large container such as an empty vinegar bottle
- Before each use shake well or stir up the contents of the bottle.
- Pour into a Downy ball or use approximately 2 Tablespoons in the fabric softener dispenser on your washer.